Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Pens - the Farewell Todd we barely knew you edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
With all due respect - sorry @Portable Mink but we need a thread with some big cojones. And we need our team to play with some as well.....

Edit: and not to mention, I have no idea what "clovers" has to do with Pens. If it was Leafs or Boston I'd get it, but....yeah

Last edited:

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Expecting a disaster. Hopefully I’m wrong... but I’m probably not.

Hey one way or another I'm hoping for change. And who better for it to come against? A win means we say hell yeah and get on track for the playoffs.
A loss means enough is enough and we go all out at the last minute and flip a coin to decide if we go deep or fail at the first hurdle. I kind of like the way it could go.....

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
The Pens just had a 5-2 loss to the Sabres. Entirely possible the victor today will be the least-worst team, and the real winner will be the loser who has to look themselves in the mirror, figure out why they’re not playing like the team they know they can be, and go out next game and solve it.

Score: 5-4 win by the undeserving

Reactions: Devil Dancer

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
TheShining-Lloyd-02.-e1528425790355.jpg

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Pens just had a 5-2 loss to the Sabres. Entirely possible the victor today will be the least-worst team, and the real winner will be the loser who has to look themselves in the mirror, figure out why they’re not playing like the team they know they can be, and go out next game and solve it.

Score: 5-4 win by the undeserving

The Bruins lost 9-3 to the Canucks, the Bolts lost 7-3 to the Yotes, the Leafs lost to a team with a zamboni driver in net that was on a second half of a back to back.

We are so spoiled.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
The Bruins lost 9-3 to the Canucks, the Bolts lost 7-3 to the Yotes, the Leafs lost to a team with a zamboni driver in net that was on a second half of a back to back.

We are so spoiled.

so what you’re saying is if Holtby and Samsanov both refuse to play and we have to put the team’s service dog Captain in net, they’ll actually show up to play?

Reactions: kicksavedave

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I was working on the streets of DC yesterday, and watching the Caps on my phone when Ovie got 700. People cared alot when it happen, was a cool moment.
A lot of Caps fans came in for the Pens game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad