Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Islanders 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

capsfan528

Dec 20, 2008
just dont play like trash. thats not asking a lot...although it seems like it is right now

brachyrynchos

Apr 10, 2017
Gratuitous power plays work in the Caps favor, empty netter seals the deal. Halak lets in a softie, or two. 4-2 Caps.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I agree with the Potvin sucks part.

He broke the legs of both Ulf Nilsson and, more importantly, Bengt Gustafsson. I hated Billy Smith, too.

Bossy was a stud, though.

Tonight will be tough. Isles look sharp lately, and Tavares en fuego. Plus, Caps will be rusty from second long break in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I agree with the Potvin sucks part.

He broke the legs of both Ulf Nilsson and, more importantly, Bengt Gustafsson. I hated Billy Smith, too.

Bossy was a stud, though.

Tonight will be tough. Isles look lately, and Tavares en fuego. Plus, Caps will be rusty from second long break in 2 weeks.

Referencing the Wilson hit on Visnovsky or Dale Hunter in any GDT involving the Islanders always seems to generate some interesting posts on the Islanders board.:D

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Speaking of psychotic former players ... do you remember Trevor Gillies?

The guy who kept punching Tangradi as he lay concussed on the ice and who taunted him from tunnel as Tangradi was being tended to by medical personnel?

Gillies was an islander back then and managed to rack up 2 lengthy suspensions in just a few games.

Now he is in our system, it appears, with SC Stingrays in ECHL :(

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Referencing the Wilson hit on Visnovsky or Dale Hunter in any GDT involving the Islanders always seems to generate some interesting posts on the Islanders board.:D

Isles fans are a source of comic relief. Crappy team, crappy fans, I just hope they get relocated.

kuznetsov-nassau.jpg

Just joking, but I still don't like the Isles.

Last edited:

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Speaking of psychotic former players ... do you remember Trevor Gillies?

The guy who kept punching Tangradi as he lay concussed on the ice and who taunted him from tunnel as Tangradi was being tended to by medical personnel?

Gillies was an islander back then and managed to rack up 2 lengthy suspensions in just a few games.

Now he is in our system, it appears, with SC Stingrays in ECHL :(

This is his third season in SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->