Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
He isn't a top 6 dmen. His skating is subpar and his decision making is suspect. He is fine as a number 7 but that is it.

Agree 100%, I want Fehrevary up like yesterday. But I guess they want to see what they have with JS. He is young and has only played 42 games.

I just know that if he is still making the same mistakes around game 60 he needs to be up on nacho duty.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
7106D7DC-5020-4911-A8DC-90B9511CA398.jpeg
Hope the Nats are still in party mode.

Win.
You needn’t have worried about that

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I don’t know why everyone is hating on Siegenthaler. He is young and still inexperienced but he will be a fine NHL defenseman for a long time. Orlov gets a lot of love but he cost $5.1M and directly is responsible for both Flames goals and took a bad penalty with less than 2 minutes left. I want to see Feharvary play in NHL but I am not in a hurry. Let him develop in Hershey. It’s fine.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I don’t know why everyone is hating on Siegenthaler. He is young and still inexperienced but he will be a fine NHL defenseman for a long time. Orlov gets a lot of love but he cost $5.1M and directly is responsible for both Flames goals and took a bad penalty with less than 2 minutes left. I want to see Feharvary play in NHL but I am not in a hurry. Let him develop in Hershey. It’s fine.

I agree with you about Siegenthaler, he will be a serviceable NHL dman, the problem is, in my mind, he is not the best option.

But again, they are gonna let him work through his issues in the NHL and they know better than I do.

Reactions: DWGie26

WanderingCapsFan

Mar 31, 2008
Marana, Arizona, USA
Another great game from Wilson. Great plays on the 1st and 4th goals

Willy is so good. Has a great shot. Goes into the corners and comes out with the puck. Excellent little small touches and passes. Goes to the net with a great goalie screen and deft tips. And............he seems to be hitting more after a self (or team) imposed moratorium. That hitting disrupts the anyone within 30 feet of Willy who has the puck. Really glad he's ours.

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
I wish Backy had more speed honestly... Could easily be at Forsberg level. I don't want to think about it but he is only 31, imagine him at Ovi's age...

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
I agree with you about Siegenthaler, he will be a serviceable NHL dman, the problem is, in my mind, he is not the best option.

But again, they are gonna let him work through his issues in the NHL and they know better than I do.

This is the best time to do it. Early in the season when the team in general is playing well enough to cover any of his deficiencies. He's getting great experience that will pay off very well later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad