Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Caps raised the bar to a new level for how to celebrate a championship win. Nationals trying to outdo them.

Last year St Louis tried to match it but could only set a new record for swearing the most.....

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Not being cocky at all but that felt like an easy win. As it should against a team that played last night.

Also, good on Samsonov for not letting that crazy deflection goal at 2.0 seconds rattle him. Stopped the next 19 shots. Samsonov is 5-0 in games he has started.

Last edited:

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
+
Vrana
Samsonov
Kuzy
Nats

-
Gudas
Joe B (called "great pass" for multiple passes into skates)

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
One thing I have noticed about Siegenthaler, he will make a really nice play but if you go back and rewind you will see it was his screw up a few seconds earlier that led to him having to making that nice play. It drives me insane.

Reactions: Heath

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
One thing I have noticed about Siegenthaler, he will make a really nice play but if you go back and rewind you will see it was his screw up a few seconds earlier that led to him having to making that nice play. It drives me insane.

He isn't a top 6 dmen. His skating is subpar and his decision making is suspect. He is fine as a number 7 but that is it.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Technically he has because of the mini comeback against Colorado.

VagueEntireAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

He didn't start that wreck so I'm not counting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad