Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Why do I feel like we keep seeing the same teams over and over again while we haven't seen the Pens yet?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Eh, I'd rather watch entertaining teams like EDM and CGY than CBJ and NYI.

This. Have any of you guys seen the Isles play this season? As boring as they were last season they have kicked it up (or down) to level five.

They are doing great and Trotz is a genius but I won't be watching much of them this season, unless they are playing other Metro teams, just checking box scores.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Ill rather get the western Ganesh out of the way now instead of the 8 game road trip we normally have around TE all star break

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Am I the only one who thought finish the fight was pretty lame

Not as lame as baby shark.

Now since both Parra and Kuznetsov did their thing for their kids I am gonna let it slide. That song has been stuck in my head for about two weeks though and I am pretty pissed about it. ;)

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Not as lame as baby shark.

Now since both Parra and Kuznetsov did their thing for their kids I am gonna let it slide. That song has been stuck in my head for about two weeks though and I am pretty pissed about it. ;)
I agree. Hopefully the baby shark thing is over for good. It was "cute" for a while but it ran its course. Still like the Kuzy bird though...I think he will tone it down after his issues just because.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Daylight savings time ended today in the USA...we went an hour backwards. Assuming you aren't in the States.
Well, they could have let the NHL app know, still shows midnight puck drop in UK. Nevermind, I guess I'll stop up til 4am :help:

Thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad