Post-Game Talk: Caps v Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Yes the Pens win the division but did the Caps clinch 2nd with this win?
Yes they clinched 2nd which is interesting. Do they sit everyone no matter what against Boston. Or if Boston loses against the Islanders do they try to win to bump Boston to the 4 seed? Something tells me because of injuries we will see a similar roster to tonight.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Just my opinion but I wouldn’t brag about how much hockey you’ve watched if you think Mantha is the worst passer you’ve ever seen.

Bragging and stating a fact are two different things. I don't expect you to understand the difference though.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Unless Oshie is seriously injured we see everyone come playoff time. Lavi is resting minor injuries. Not sure what Kuzys quarantine timeline is unless he's somehow contracted it again but I'd think he's not too far off from the 10 days or whatever it is now by the start of the loffs.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
isn't it odd that the washington-capitals have the worst goalie and worst passer on the same team at the same time?

Well VV is pretty terrible.. so that'd probably be a correct assumption. Btw do you have anything original or do you just regurgitate your old posts?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010

In the little that I could hear on the radio while on the road during the game, Walton was saying that he would dress Anderson over Samsonov for the playoffs. At least for the beginning.

His reasoning was that its tough for guys to miss games and skates and get right back in it. But its even more harder for goalies to get back into rhythm who have been out for a while. And especially for a goalie who isn't even allowed out of his house and expected to play right away in a playoff game.

I can see the reasoning, but man, this is not how we pictured it at all entering this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->