12. Beck Malenstyn - LW, Hershey Bears / AHL
  13. Garin Bjorklund - G, Medicine Hat Tigers / WHL
  14. Axel Jonsson-Fjällby - LW, Hershey Bears / AHL
  15. Kody Clark - RW, Hershey Bears / AHL

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
For those with interest there's U18 Bronze & Gold games at 5pm/9pm eastern on NHLN. Bronze is Sweden/Finland. Gold is Canada/Russia featuring a number of marquee prospects.

Reactions: racingmoose

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Michkov is a legend in the making.
Bedard not exactly chopped liver either. Between those two and Shane Wright it's fair to say the 2021 class was sort of overshadowed. All three would go first this year IMO.

racingmoose

Apr 11, 2016
For those with interest there's U18 Bronze & Gold games at 5pm/9pm eastern on NHLN. Bronze is Sweden/Finland. Gold is Canada/Russia featuring a number of marquee prospects.
Thanks for the heads up on the games.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Y'all, I'm unpinning this thread per some new directives from on high. I think there's enough activity here to keep it on the first page, but let me know if you find its falling out visibility.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Geisser not only won the chamiponship, he had a really strong season and was one of the best defenders in the Swiss league.
He also now made the final roster of the Swiss team for the World Championship and I'm pretty sure he'll also play.
I mentioned that in the previous thread. They need to bring him overseas again and ship Dillon's ass out of there.

Capagonia

Oct 20, 2009
VA
Geisser not only won the chamiponship, he had a really strong season and was one of the best defenders in the Swiss league.
He also now made the final roster of the Swiss team for the World Championship and I'm pretty sure he'll also play.

Swiss playing Slovakia on ESPN+ right now if anyone wants to check it out. Just popped it on.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

Central Scouting final rankings. McTavish & Dach surprisingly high, albeit Gud Players. Kirsanov 30th among Europeans seems wacky.

Reactions: Marshall

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Ok Hershey regulars. In your opinion who is ready to step up and make NHL impact with Caps next year? I was reading really positive stuff about the defensive studs, McMichael, and AJF. Do you think they make the NHL roster next season and add youth/speed to the lineup? I was pretty impressed with Clark's production before his injury and where do you think he'll fit in with Hershey next year?

Thanks for those who regularly watch Hershey games and for your input.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->