Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
I’d be down to send over a few others to get some game action. Fehervary should be playing IMO and getting as many reps as possible. McMichael is another one that should have been loaned weeks ago but it’s too late now with the WJC camp and tournament coming up.
i think they were probably waiting for the WJC to loan him, I wont be surprised shortly after the WJC he's getting ice time in Europe

Reactions: hb12xchamps

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I guess some KHL team could use Fever to some success.

PS: Also one of Salavat Yulaev's managers was interviewed last week or smth and said AA is one of their better defenders they rely on and they would like to have him all season including playoffs. And if Caps management know a thing or two about the game they will keep him in Russia and AA will become much better player next season.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010

PS: Also one of Salavat Yulaev's managers was interviewed last week or smth and said AA is one of their better defenders they rely on and they would like to have him all season including playoffs. And if Caps management know a thing or two about the game they will keep him in Russia and AA will become much better player next season.

I am growing more doubtful by the day that there will be an AHL season with each every single Covid factor rocketing and showing no sign of slowing down. Especially with so many AHL teams in US hot zones.

If the KHL can keep them safe, I am ok about allowing all of the Caps prospects to play there.

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia

do you have a link to the interview? i am very interested to read it

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Reactions: jtree

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Japer's Rink:

Japers has the first part of their Caps prospect rankings (25-11):

The Capitals’ Top 25 Under 25: 2020-21, Part I

25) Riley Sutter
24) Kody Clark
23) Lucas Johansen
22) Mitchell Gibson
21) Hugo Has
20) Shane Gersich
19) Bogdan Trineyev
18) Oskar Magnusson
17) Beck Malenstyn
16) Brett Leason
15) Axel Jonsson-Fjallby
14) Joe Snively
13) Garrett Pilon
12) Damien Riat
11) Bobby Nardella

And the 2nd part (10-6):

The Capitals’ Top 25 Under 25: 20120-21, Part II

10) Hendrix Lapierre
9) Vitek Vanacek
8) Alexei Protas
7) Connor McMichael
6) Martin Fehervary

The Capitals’ Top 25 Under 25: 20120-21, Part III

5) Alexander Alexeyev
4) Daniel Sprong
3) Jonas Siegenthaler
2) Ilya Samsonov
1) Jakub Vrana

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
For what little context it provides, Brooks Laich had 18 points in 19 games in the NLA during the lockout. Eric Fehr currently has 11 points in 8 games. Linus Omark leads the NLA with 17 points in 9 games, with other NHL/AHL tweeners like Chris DiDomenico and Viktor Stalberg also ranking highly. Riat is currently tied for 4th in the league in points (albeit there's some pretty wide games play variations).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad