Caps to host outside game NOT ON CAMPUS of Naval Academy vs leafs March 3rd 2018

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Welp, there goes my money. Hopefully Navy FB season tix holders get priority. WetHog is pumped about this, I assume.

I am pumped but I am not so sure FB season ticket holders will get priority seating. Its a small venue, but not as small as the WaPost article says. Closer to 40k seating. FB season ticket holders don't get 1st dibs for events not related to the football team (NCAA Lacrosse Tournament Games) so I don't expect that to change with a hockey game. Will still try and get tickets.

Also, the stadium is not on the grounds of the Academy and it isn't even owned by the Academy. So saying this will be the 1st NHL outdoor game at a Service Academy is not technically accurate. ;)

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I am pumped but I am not so sure FB season ticket holders will get priority seating. Its a small venue, but not as small as the WaPost article says. Closer to 40k seating. FB season ticket holders don't get 1st dibs for events not related to the football team (NCAA Lacrosse Tournament Games) so I don't expect that to change with a hockey game. Will still try and get tickets.

Also, the stadium is not on the grounds of the Academy and it isn't even owned by the Academy. So saying this will be the 1st NHL outdoor game at a Service Academy is not technically accurate. ;)

fixed the title ;):laugh:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
sweet, another shot at another meaningless banner. I'm going to look at this positively. Its something to look forward to, unlike the playoffs.

Sep 19, 2008
From my email

Washington Capitals full Season-Ticket Members who have purchased their full season plans for 2017-18 will have priority access to buy tickets for the 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ game in Annapolis, MD. The 2018 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ is a separate event not included in the full season ticket plans and will be billed at a later date. Information regarding availability, pricing, and seat locations will be announced by the National Hockey League and Washington Capitals at a later time.

Blah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->