Post-Game Talk: Caps @ The Powerhouse - 12:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
tenor.gif

Somebody try me today. Get the f***ing doll.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
I know Smith has done a credible job on the wing but there is absolutely no reason he should play over Howden or even Chytil going forward. I mean, come on. If Howden and Chytil sit today for Smith, I'd be floored.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This is taking soft Euro to a whole other level, you guys even complain about game times. No wonder the Rangers have to pamper their players. hahahaha

I always laugh when fans complain about the West coast games which start at 10 PM :laugh:

"Ugh, it's so late. I have to get up at 7 in the morning"

Meanwhile, us Euros watch games at 1 AM, 3 times a week and never complain hahahaha

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
The only thing I hate about 12:30 starts is I have to get my pre-game errands (gym, dog park, grocery etc.) done early on the one day I'm otherwise allowed to sleep in.

Last edited:
Reactions: will1066 and bl02

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I always laugh when fans complain about the West coast games which start at 10 PM :laugh:

Meanwhile, us Euros watch games at 1 AM, 3 times a week and never complain hahahaha

I have a good friend from Scotland that is a Jets fan (American Football) and we laugh about this. We don't realize how good we have it. The only thing close for me was the World Cup in Korea. I got up early to watch those games and it was a freaking fun.......especially the bar scene when I was living in Miami at the time.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I have a good friend from Scotland that is a Jets fan (American Football) and we laugh about this. We don't realize how good we have it. The only thing close for me was the World Cup in Korea. I got up early to watch those games and it was a freaking fun.......especially the bar scene when I was living in Miami at the time.

The Rugby World Cup in 2011 was in New Zealand and I got up at 4 AM, go to the pub, watch 2 games, and then go to work around 10 AM. Watching sports played all over the world, it's fascinating how I can sometimes plan a 24-hour day watching sports non-stop

Reactions: Miamipuck

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

I much rather do this than watch a game in the AM-noon.

I feel professional sports shouldn't be played before 1pm

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017

The upcoming Western Canada RT is always a riot, no pun intended.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The only thing I hate about 12:30 starts is I have to get my pre-game errands (gym, dog park, grocery etc.) done early on the one day I'm otherwise allowed to sleep in.

You do mean....... pre-game drinking started earlier, which allows me to get my "post game" sleep in.....a little earlier than normal. Just had to make a little correction.

Reactions: CasusBelli

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
The Rugby World Cup in 2011 was in New Zealand and I got up at 4 AM, go to the pub, watch 2 games, and then go to work around 10 AM. Watching sports played all over the world, it's fascinating how I can sometimes plan a 24-hour day watching sports non-stop

Following Formula 1 from NY is always interesting ...

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I know Smith has done a credible job on the wing but there is absolutely no reason he should play over Howden or even Chytil going forward. I mean, come on. If Howden and Chytil sit today for Smith, I'd be floored.

The coaching staff back to ruining players now that the rebuild is over since every prospect we've drafted in the last 3 years as well as everyone we pick this summer will pan out?

Reactions: Buchnevich89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->