Post-Game Talk: Caps Sabers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Going to be hard to sit Sprong when Willy comes back. Guess we're gonna see some rotations between Sheary, Sprong, and Panik.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Going to be hard to sit Sprong when Willy comes back. Guess we're gonna see some rotations between Sheary, Sprong, and Panik.
I know Panik scored but I don’t see how you keep him in the lineup above Wilson and Sprong. I wonder if he is a trade asset at the deadline to get a goalie or another skilled forward.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Sprong approaching Semin-esque quality snipes

That wrister... I remember when Sprong was using it during training camp scrimmages last year under Reirden to defeat the real Caps lineup...

I remember going wow, those are monster.. and sneaky.. you didn't even know they were coming just like Semin's.

I think one of them was off a full spin too or something.

marcel snapshot

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I guess this is how it feels playing in Canadian division. Easy mode.
I mean Buffalo would still be competing for a playoff berth if they were playing in the Canadian Tire Fire North Division. And most Americans think they’re in Canada anyway. Feel bad for the Sabres fans. But you gotta take 2 points from them every time, or else you’ll hate yourself.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I mean Buffalo would still be competing for a playoff berth if they were playing in the Canadian Tire Fire North Division. And most Americans think they’re in Canada anyway. Feel bad for the Sabres fans. But you gotta take 2 points from them every time, or else you’ll hate yourself.
upload_2021-3-15_17-45-1.gif

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I don’t feel bad for Sabres fans one bit. I’ve had so many horrible interactions over the years when their fans come to our games. Worse than Flyers or Penguins fans in my experience.

Reactions: tomwilsonone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->