Post-Game Talk: Caps Sabers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
The biggest takeaway from this game or rather the last 3-4 games is how dangerous Sprong is looking. That guy has the confidence and a swag of a star although he isn't one. Players like that are badly needed when things go the wrong way during the game. One simple shot from the outside, one deke, one move and there's the goal and a change of momentum. I value those qualities way more than just being responsible, diligent and running around having no idea how to put the puck in the net.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
EwjlyJ5XAAAgurx

This doesn't get old....I feel like someone should be building a scrapbook of Zdeno L. Jackson's crazy faces...

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The biggest takeaway from this game or rather the last 3-4 games is how dangerous Sprong is looking. That guy has the confidence and a swag of a star although he isn't one. Players like that are badly needed when things go the wrong way during the game. One simple shot from the outside, one deke, one move and there's the goal and a change of momentum. I value those qualities way more than just being responsible, diligent and running around having no idea how to put the puck in the net.

I hope he keeps calling his own number....we need less shot deference. Others being dangerous only helps loosen coverage in others areas of the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->