Post-Game Talk: Caps Sabers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Great win.

What the hell is going with Buffalo? They were a tough out when we played them in the beginning of the season. Now, they are just so... sad. Players are sad, commentators are sad, fans are sad.

I was watching Buffalo broadcast and it was downright depressing. Right after the game, they were interviewing Reinhart and a reporter asks him 'Can you provide any evidence that you guys haven't quit on each other, haven't quit on the coach, haven't quit on the city of Buffalo?'. That's some dreary s**t.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Great win.

What the hell is going with Buffalo? They were a tough out when we played them in the beginning of the season. Now, they are just so... sad. Players are sad, commentators are sad, fans are sad.

I was watching Buffalo broadcast and it was downright depressing. Right after the game, they were interviewing Reinhart and a reporter asks him 'Can you provide any evidence that you guys haven't quit on each other, haven't quit on the coach, haven't quit on the city of Buffalo?'. That's some dreary s**t.

ouch!!!

I wanna see that clip! Half surprised he didn’t get told to F Off!

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
"Obviously, a solid shot," Ovechkin said of Sprong, who has scored a goal in three of the past four games. "I always tell him, 'Just shoot the puck and you never know what's going to happen.' I think right now he's on a hot streak and he looks good, and it's good for us."

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
EwjlyJ5XAAAgurx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad