Post-Game Talk: Caps Sabers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Bruce Boudreau wants to coach Buffalo, or that's what they are saying on their boards.

I think Boudreau would do wonders with that offensive talent.
Krueger is one of the worst coaches in recent memory. BB would do wonders in at least making Buffalo fun and watchable. And, he won't destroy the development and/or confidence of some of Buffalo's young studs.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Bruce Boudreau wants to coach Buffalo, or that's what they are saying on their boards.

I think Boudreau would do wonders with that offensive talent.

Buffalo Bruce? Buffalo wing Bruce?

In all seriousness, I think that would be a great move. At least they'd be exciting and feel like they had some hope.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Krueger is one of the worst coaches in recent memory. BB would do wonders in at least making Buffalo fun and watchable. And, he won't destroy the development and/or confidence of some of Buffalo's young studs.

Some Wild poster in that thread tries to bring up the fact that Bruce isn't a young talent developer because of how he treated Kevin Fiala...

I'm reading it and going... uhhh ok... That's like 1 guy out of how many 2342934792347 other guys that Bruce has helped develop everywhere else...? Including winning the Calder Cup with our Hershey team.

Last edited:

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Almost forgot there was a game tonight, just finished 18. Gotta love working in Florida, go Caps

So while the rest of us have been filling out TPS reports and dealing with paper jams ... you went golfing ... on a Monday ... in Florida.
3FDC8XbZDXumo1gw8

Reactions: troyerlaw and max21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->