Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
Rangers have our number. Last 2 games against them weren’t even as close as the scores. This is a good team with as much skill as we have, who moves the puck every bit as well as we do and has elite goaltending. It’s critical to get our forecheck going and play aggressive in the neutral zone like we’ve been doing. We need to create turnovers and snipe corners to win tonight. If we don’t, I’m worried the Rangers will be in our heads.

Today is my 50th bday and I hate the Rangers. Effing win!!!

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Rangers have our number. Last 2 games against them weren’t even as close as the scores. This is a good team with as much skill as we have, who moves the puck every bit as well as we do and has elite goaltending. It’s critical to get our forecheck going and play aggressive in the neutral zone like we’ve been doing. We need to create turnovers and snipe corners to win tonight. If we don’t, I’m worried the Rangers will be in our heads.

Happy 50th!

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I totally disagree about the Panthers. That's a pretty good roster, and Coach Q is doing what he does with good rosters.

Forget their history and the ridiculous Bob contract, that's a solid team.
TBH I have not watched much Panthers this season. I watched all their bubble playoff games and hated watching them that was some bad hockey.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

Happy Birthday!!!!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Tomorrow is a back to back so Sammy probably tomorrow.

interesting selection....

upload_2021-3-19_12-59-8.gif

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Happy bday!

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I'm not going to complain while were winning, but I don't get why were sticking to the 11F 7D construct. We have a taxi squad, its been a day or two, why not bring somebody in. Even if he plays sheltered minutes, its not like were using that 7th D unless were up 4 goals.
I think it’s Sal cap. We would need to demote Sammy and have Anderson be the backup

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
A beachball gonna be a tough one to stop tonight for the Van but it's okay, he needs one of those once in a while to get on a series of good games right after.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Hate to be eavesdropping here but I think Georgiev is starting, so shitty goaltending. And if Shesterkin comes back in he might be rusty. Anyway, good luck today.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Huge test for the Caps this weekend. If they can compete with a youthful speedy team and win they can knock out the NYR playoff dreams and put the "oldest NHL team" statements to bed.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad