Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
On top of the 4th line having a great night, the "third" pair of Jensen and Chara were once again very good: 82%+ xGF%, including allowing only a miniscule 0.13 xGA in ~13 minutes of 5v5 play. This on a night where the Rangers controlled the play for the most part.

Give me those two guys out defending a lead any day of the week.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
On top of the 4th line having a great night, the "third" pair of Jensen and Chara were once again very good: 82%+ xGF%, including allowing only a miniscule 0.13 xGA in ~13 minutes of 5v5 play. This on a night where the Rangers controlled the play for the most part.

That Chara breakaway was fun :)

crab

Jan 26, 2019

Ya I’m starting to lean towards protecting Carlson, Orlov and Jensen.

If he continue this play Jensen’s value as a right defenseman on that contract is better value then Dillon.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Any game we're giving up only 1 goal is a good game, congrats to Vanacek on another strong outing, though a frustrating 40+
Rangers played a great 40+, they really ran around the Caps w/speed thru most of the 1st getting plenty of good high slot chances (Devils speed game did the same thing awhile back)

This had 3-1 L written all over it, VV + OV kept the streak going
and gotta give thanks Lindgren for waking the beast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad