Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Rangers are better than their record shows. The East is just a tough division. I honestly think NJ is also not as bad as they seem. Buffalo without Eichel is …. well... bad.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
seeing the are 2-0 vs us and just won 9-0 vs the Flyers.... I would say they are far from a shitty team

I would say being 23rd in the league in total points is shitty. Also I acknowledged they beat us all the time so that point doesn’t make sense.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I would say being 23rd in the league in total points is shitty. Also I acknowledged they beat us all the time so that point doesn’t make sense.
Please dont bring up the league standing this season. No one is buying what you are selling

Reactions: Corby78

crab

Jan 26, 2019
It makes more sense than going off of league standing when teams only play divisionally.

I would love to hear this rationale. A sample size of 3 games against 2 teams makes more sense then a sample size of 28 against 7 teams.

Go ahead and combine the brain power between you and Wodka for this argument and let me know.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I would love to hear this rationale. A sample size of 3 games against 2 teams makes more sense then a sample size of 28 against 7 teams.

Go ahead and combine the brain power between you and Wodka for this argument and let me know.
You do watch the games and just dont check standings? Ive been on record saying the Rangers would be 2nd (maybe 1st) In the Canada Div.

Edit: Current playoff teams I have the Rangers better then
Panthers
BlackHawks
Oilers
Jets
Habs
Wild

crab

Jan 26, 2019
You do watch the games and just dont check standings? Ive been on record saying the Rangers would be 2nd (maybe 1st) In the Canada Div.

1) Your original argument was that they were 2-0 against the Caps and beat the Flyers in their last game. You have now pivoted.

2) Your argument is a hypothetical that can’t be proven or disproven. Even with that said the North division is a shitty division and they aren’t close to being as good as the Leafs.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
1) Your original argument was that they were 2-0 against the Caps and beat the Flyers in their last game. You have now pivoted.

2) Your argument is a hypothetical that can’t be proven or disproven. Even with that said the North division is a shitty division and they aren’t close to being as good as the Leafs.
I said they dont suck like you did... Whatever.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

It wasn't a sample size of 2 teams vs 7 teams. You brought up league standing as an argument. If you can't understand league standing not meaning anything when the league is confined to divisions I don't know what to tell you.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I guess every game's a trap game until we lose one now

OV is steadily climbing the goal standings with 12g/23rd place, 13 gets him to 15th, 14 gets him to 10th, 15 to 7th place

Optional morning skate for the Capitals today ahead of their game tonight vs. the Rangers. Most players are participating, including Lars Eller (lower body).
Kinda strange that only Lars' lower body is participating :badidea:
:baghead:

Reactions: Leksand

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I'm not going to complain while were winning, but I don't get why were sticking to the 11F 7D construct. We have a taxi squad, its been a day or two, why not bring somebody in. Even if he plays sheltered minutes, its not like were using that 7th D unless were up 4 goals.

Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I'm not going to complain while were winning, but I don't get why were sticking to the 11F 7D construct. We have a taxi squad, its been a day or two, why not bring somebody in. Even if he plays sheltered minutes, its not like were using that 7th D unless were up 4 goals.
Maybe we can add one of our players loaned out to the KHL with that season ending

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I don't think we can because of the salary cap, unless we waived TvR or Siegs, which I think we don't wanna do. Back to 12F-6D tomorrow when Wilson returns, even if Eller is still out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad