Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilica

Jun 1, 2014
Man. I'm more worried about our PP than any of these bozo announcers. Maybe it's time to bring back Kuzy.

fwiw Kuzy was on the first wave just then. Lavi swapped him for Vrana for our last power play in the 3p of the Devils game, and stayed with it for this first one.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
fwiw Kuzy was on the first wave just then. Lavi swapped him for Vrana for our last power play in the 3p of the Devils game, and stayed with it for this first one.

I'm not sure how much free reign Forsythe has with personnel or if it's Lavi personally, but it's something to watch if Kuzy and Vrana keep switching on the different units.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Fine. The players need to pass the puck correctly. Once in the zone, though, with Ovechkin being taken away there are 3 penalty killers watching 2 shooting options. Somebody else has to score.

Vrana has had some good looks at the spot, but his best plays have been his one timer passes to Oshie in front. We need him to actually shoot and score from that area though to alleviate pressure from Ovie's side.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I saw someone. Cant remember if the right half wall guy was 19, 13 or 92 but the Rangers let him skate unopposed to the face off dot and the guy still didnt shoot it. Thats how loose the opposing PK is with that player. Its 3 shooters against 4 on the pk

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I swear whenever we have the extra guy on a delayed call they can’t make a simple play for the life of them

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Of course Olczyk sees no problem with that shove that distance from the boards. Another one that would've drawn outrage if 43 on the other team had done it.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Teams know how to pressure this PP on the entry and setup. No creativity or adjustments.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
We look really bad. Heading towards zero points again if they don't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad