Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirikrautha

There's something flawed about the way the Caps play against the Rags in their own zone. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but the Rags get way more zone time than other teams seem to. There's something they do that is different...

Also, why are we still talking about the Willie suspension? At this point it's just media bias...

Reactions: bur and 666 others

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
There's something flawed about the way the Caps play against the Rags in their own zone. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but the Rags get way more zone time than other teams seem to. There's something they do that is different...

Also, why are we still talking about the Willie suspension? At this point it's just media bias...
It feels like 5 guys in front of the net and we can't generate any shots. Then they are so quick to transition. It was 5 guys near their net, then they got the puck and quickly came out from the goal line. Then suddently their 3 guys are attacking in our zone against our 2 defenders, while our guys are still in their zone. We are slow.

Eirikrautha

It feels like 5 guys in front of the net and we can't generate any shots. Then they are so quick to transition. It was 5 guys near their net, then they got the puck and quickly came out from the goal line. Then suddently their 3 guys are attacking in our zone against our 2 defenders, while our guys are still in their zone. We are slow.
I know what you are saying, but I don't think that's it. The puck stays in our zone longer than it would take for me to skate back. There's something about their structure or positioning that our defense can't seem to handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad