Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
VV has rebound issues too.

part of sammy is I think he relies on his athleticism too much. I think game is still very fast for him. He needs to calm down - or get more comfortable - which will result in less rebounds.

I miss Korn...
That's the consequences of having holes in the toolbox fundamentally. You can't rely on skill then rely on natural abilities. Samsonov does just that.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
No lead ever safe with this team. This team j guess can just never turtle.

makes no sense with the defensive players this team has. We have 8 legit nhl defenders (9 when kempny is back) and good defensive forwards too.

At least it’s fun.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
boys knows better. now both ovie and wilson can score an empty net

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Our d-zone coverage id falling apart. Guys are wide open. What on earth is going on?

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
That's the consequences of having holes in the toolbox fundamentally. You can't rely on skill then rely on natural abilities. Samsonov does just that.
Goaltending since Korn left has been a issue. Holtby was way worse... both young guys in trouble a lot too.

lundqvist would of been great just for mentorship here. Would of been a proven coach for Sammy - just unfortunately had luck happened.

not really caps fault. Lindqvist would of been awesome - and now sammys fault he’s the most experienced goalie on this roster too...

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We look completely gassed. Wow. Dillon's last play looked like he just bag skated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad