Post-Game Talk: Caps Rangers 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Interesting to see the Rangers trade away Lemieux yesterday to the Kings.

He was climbing up there with Frederic on the annoying meter.

Reactions: Neil Racki

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Interesting to see the Rangers trade away Lemieux yesterday to the Kings.

He was climbing up there with Frederic on the annoying meter.
Apparently he was quite gaffe-prone and a UFA they weren’t likely to resign, so I get it. My bigger question is why the LA Kings are buyers - I’d have expected him to go to a team with a more realistic chance of contending who need to protect their stars.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Apparently he was quite gaffe-prone and a UFA they weren’t likely to resign, so I get it. My bigger question is why the LA Kings are buyers - I’d have expected him to go to a team with a more realistic chance of contending who need to protect their stars.

I just looked. I'm actually surprised that LA is only 5 points back of St. Louis with games in hand. I haven't been keeping up with the West recently.

Reactions: HecticGlow

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
caps need a good start or this will be are bore fest like all the recent games against them

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
Rangers just seem like a super soft team now. Staal, Girardi, Dubinsky, Callahan, Stepan, Fast, Zucarello even Lundqvist had this sandpapery feel to them where even if they don't beat you up they'll physically work you to the bone. This team just has Kreider and Lindgren like that now

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad