duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
TNZr1cB.gif

3BBVHnB.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Twitter-chan is fired up. DoPS will have no choice but to suspend. Too much social media pressure. Plus the caps rent free posts got a few quotes from a few national reporters.

Reactions: mas0764 and Cmox

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
I’d much rather just send the still 21 year old monster defenseman to the AHL for a year and let him develop rather than sell early on him.

There’s nothing he is struggling with that can’t be fixed with coaching and experience
Fix his D game? Sure. Make him actually use his size (not talking about gooning) and have an edge to his game? Most passive guys remain passive. Very rarely do they become gritty. He has a very active and accurate stick, but he gets out-muscled too often and I am not sure he has a pulse when it comes to sticking up for teammates. Panarin has more guts by hundreds of miles.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Not saying he is blocking it. They need bodies at LD in the short term and a placeholder will be brought in. Instead of keeping Miller and shoving aside the placeholder for Robertson, ship out Miller for some other need. He has gone backwards recently. My biggest gripe with him is his passiveness, and not just for his size.

Is this a joke? Is this where our boards are really at? Shipping out K'Andre f***ing Miller?

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
It's amazing I watch KAM and see insane potential. Other's complain that he's not perfect at 21. He's not a finished product. Sky is the limit for the kid.

He needs coaching and vet help

He also needs to not be so soft. Can't coach that. Watched him just skate away while a Caps player was standing over Igor.

Reactions: Daves a mess

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
He made the same point during intermission. Colton Orr Colton Orr Colton Orr Colton Orr. Dude is reading text messages on air from Colton Orr like he's being given the Ten Commandments from Moses. No one cared about Colton Orr when he was here and now he's the savior. How about talking about what the players on the ice tonight could have done better regarding Wilson? Or, if he believes they don't have the personnel to deal with someone like Wilson how about suggesting some CURRENT players that might be able to fill that need?

news to the people who are ripping vally for this- he actually played the game. I, for one, think his opinion matters more than yours

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Caps Fans saying Buch was kicking VV, anyone see any clips of that actually happening or is it all space dust?

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
If the league had any actual concern for player safety Wilson should be out into the postseason. That could easily have been a Bertuzzi-Moore incident w Buch. Unbelievable he stayed in the game. I mean it’s absolutely unbelievable. Does a guy need to get paralyzed for the refs to do the right thing or what? Is that what it’s gonna take?

Complete mockery that Panarin and Buch were even penalized for getting jumped. I mean it’s absolutely ridiculous. Wilson should have had 3-4 minors worth of PP easily. Tim Peel came out of retirement.

Give full credit for the Rangers skilled players for jumping in to stand up for Buch.

Also:

Really wanted to win this one. Smith...c’mon man. Though I can appreciate how badly he felt.

Hajek is so bad. Has to be done w the org this summer. Here’s to hoping Nils works out as advertised.

Barron is really powerful. Hopefully him maturing can go a long way towards adding a different element to the top 9.

dshea19

Jun 9, 2015
Is this a joke? Is this where our boards are really at? Shipping out K'Andre f***ing Miller?
If he is going to be a passive piece of crap, he won't help one bit in the playoffs. Gets bodied way too easily and is spineless.

thethirdhockeyman91

Jun 22, 2018
Twitter-chan is fired up. DoPS will have no choice but to suspend. Too much social media pressure. Plus the caps rent free posts got a few quotes from a few national reporters.
That's what happens when you hire drunken college frat guys to run your social media page

Reactions: Tob

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
see you say this but then there are posts like this

Touché - but there's always people that fall outside the boundaries. lol

People in the GDT were also clamoring for us to go after their skill players to injure them. I would think many of us who want the grit and toughness aren't wanting that (I know for certain I don't)

But I do want us to assert a physical game right out of the gate - and not wait for it to be fed to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->