Post-Game Talk: Caps panthers: (williams, oshie, niskanen, connolly and carlson scratched)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Is he? I dont follow the bears so have no idea. I'd just expect this kinda fanfare for a long term AHL guy who's getting his time after a decade or whatever. Just odd to see a 25 year old treated in such a way. Its cool and good on the org, just don't get it.

It's a cool story and he'll probably never get another chance. Just a class move by the organization to do something for a good kid.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
Sorry guys I think I'll be watching the third period of CBJ vs TOR instead of the second period of this game.

images

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Caps look like they'd rather be any where else but on the ice right now. Not surprising given the circumstances, but I think I'll find something else to do for the third.

pocketrockets

Dec 12, 2010
Verizon center is booked up Wednesday so I assume they'd start Thursday or less likely Friday (So they can do Friday game one and then Sunday afternoon on NBC )

Jun 15, 2007
Was that not a blatant holding the stick penalty the Panthers D commited against Ovechkin?

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I just got back with the game paused during the 2nd, like why the **** is Laughlin congratulating Thornton, if its not professional hockey that ****er is a felon for what he did to Orpik.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
I feel so bad for the guy who got Slapshot. Why would you even put him in rotation? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad