Post-Game Talk: Caps @ NYI @ 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Remember when we were winning puck battles, playing solid team defense, and not headshotting our own goalie on the first shift of the game? I liked when we were doing those things. I would like to see us get back to doing those things. Also, in before the goals from Zacha, Wood, and Palmieri

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
This team has no shot in hell these playoffs. It’s not about the random rough stretch. Even in wins they are getting territorially outplayed, no cup winning team gets hemmed in as much as this one. They lose way too many puck battles for a big, slow team. I have no expectations.

I'm too lazy to do it, but I just bet the year we won the Cup you were saying EXACTLY the same things. I honestly don't think I've ever seen you post something positive.

So here is something to think about: the team has lost just 4 of their last 18 games.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I didn’t watch the whole game. I got in late saw it was 4-2 and then when I did turn it on I felt like I was playing Nhl21. I heard Oshie hit the goalie. Yet we couldn’t get one body on Barzal all night? Coast to coast goals untouched. What the actual f***?

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
I didn’t watch the whole game. I got in late saw it was 4-2 and then when I did turn it on I felt like I was playing Nhl21. I heard Oshie hit the goalie. Yet we couldn’t get one body on Barzal all night? Coast to coast goals untouched. What the actual f***?

He's quick, but he's not invisible, so if there had been a desire to hit him it could have been done.(imo)
It wasn't. whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad