shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
mostly-dead.gif
lol

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Isn’t it weird how they have bunnies all over candy and on Easter stuff. Even mascot.

bht we don’t eat rabbit on Easter. Like, thanksgiving you see turkey stuff all over and we eat turkey that day.

Kinda weird. Idk. Rabbits got off good in this deal. Promoted in a positive way and not mass deaths. Wild.

marcel snapshot

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
My hot take which will be vilified is that Panik’s board battling, physicality and defensive responsibility are missed - and that he should play over whoever is less responsible or not hot offensively between Sheary and Sprong - each of whom are more threatening in the O-zone, but both of whom are really not so good defensively (especially Sprong, who I like anyway).

Reactions: HecticGlow

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
My hot take which will be vilified is that Panik’s board battling, physicality and defensive responsibility are missed - and that he should play over whoever is less responsible or not hot offensively between Sheary and Sprong - each of whom are more threatening in the O-zone, but both of whom are really not so good defensively (especially Sprong, who I like anyway).
No thanks. Panik sucks

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Panik won't make the defense stop looking like this:

tenor.gif

Reactions: HecticGlow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->