Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Kings - 10pm-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
The thing that stands out about this current win streak is that the defense is starting to tighten up. We were averaging a leaky over 3 Goals Against Average before. Now I see that we've made it all the way up to 10th best Goals Against Average.

Right now each defenseman is playing well, with only a few miscues. Jensen, Siegenthaler, and Gudas all have had some really good games lately. Maybe Kempny has had some bad lapses since coming back, but nothing egregious.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hey Caps fan. I'm new here. My name is Natalie and my co-worker who joined here yesterday told me about this place. I'm a huge Caps fan and look forward to chatting during the games with everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed last evening games and especially John Carlson and Samsonov was brilliant as well. Back to work now. Chat with you all later.

welcome!

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Hey Caps fan. I'm new here. My name is Natalie and my co-worker who joined here yesterday told me about this place. I'm a huge Caps fan and look forward to chatting during the games with everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed last evening games and especially John Carlson and Samsonov was brilliant as well. Back to work now. Chat with you all later.

Welcome aboard!

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Important test, did you stay awake for the whole game?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Welcome. I just joined as well.

Welcome to the official internets home for the most obsessed of ALLCAPS fans. I am Randy Holt, most famous for accumulating 67 penalty minutes in one period.

In other news, I guess its high time I update my Gudas advatar to one in his caps garb.

With the recent trash talking from Thornton, I thought I would post this.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Welcome to the official internets home for the most obsessed of ALLCAPS fans. I am Randy Holt, most famous for accumulating 67 penalty minutes in one period.

In other news, I guess its high time I update my Gudas advatar to one in his caps garb.

beating up a hobo!

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
View attachment 286675

You're on a 5 game winning streak, down your #1 centre and #1 in the league. It's like dating a model and complaining because she has a mole on her back. I respectfully suggest that you enjoy the amazing team for however many years it lasts.

Cheers
The Capitals have 9th highest totals goals in NHL even without Ovechkin's 20 along with Backstrom being out. This is one of the best Capitals team ever and well balanced. Let's enjoy this one to the fullest.

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY

Please elaborate on that statement.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Welcome. I just joined as well.

Welcome aboard ladies, I just wanted to let you know that as a Canucks fan I can vouch that you're among good people here. They've been very welcoming to me and others who are fans of others teams so long as there is mutual respect, just as it should be. A healthy range of hockey expertise to go with sense of humour makes this group a reflection of the team they cheer for.

I'm sure you'll both really enjoy your time on the Team Board. I respectfully suggest that you prepare yourself for open warfare if you venture on to the Main Boards. However, here on the Caps Board it's a safe place.

Cheers

P.s. I'd suggest you swing by the General Discussion Thread next. I've copied this post & your posts in it to link you.

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Please elaborate on that statement.

I am sorry, my name is RandyHolt. And no one hates the Flyers more than me.

Dare I think some of the leagues top scoring records will be broken before that PIM record is.

I love this video. I am pretty sure most hockey players are crazy. Sound up

Name something you can say during Star Wars and sex.
Chewbacca Noise
duh

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
Welcome aboard ladies, I just wanted to let you know that as a Canucks fan I can vouch that you're among good people here. They've been very welcoming to me and others who are fans of others teams so long as there is mutual respect, just as it should be. A healthy range of hockey expertise to go with sense of humour makes this group a reflection of the team they cheer for.

I'm sure you'll both really enjoy your time on the Team Board. I respectfully suggest that you prepare yourself for open warfare if you venture on to the Main Boards. However, here on the Caps Board it's a safe place.

Cheers
Thank you. I have been a long time fan (since the 80's). Good luck with Vancouver Canucks.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium

Dare I think some of the leagues top scoring records will be broken before that PIM record is.

I love this video. I am pretty sure most hockey players are crazy.

Chewbacca Noise

They're not like us, that's for sure.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008

I love this video. I am pretty sure most hockey players are crazy. Sound up

Chewbacca Noise
duh

Well I would hope the answer is not “I am your father”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad