Mar 19, 2015
DC
Need a nap before this one.

giphy.gif

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Canucks fan coming in support and admiration of what you guys are doing this season and hoping that Carlson finally gets his Norris.

Also, I saw this posted right at the end of your GDT from last nights game and it was just too good to live such a short life, so I hope you don't mind me reviving it for this GDT:

Good luck tonight

Cheers from the West

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I would rather skate 5 D and toss this game away then put players out there still dinged up. So if Gudas does play I hope it’s because he is 100%. Also this is really geared towards a head injury as I know guys play hurt often.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Canucks fan coming in support and admiration of what you guys are doing this season and hoping that Carlson finally gets his Norris.

Also, I saw this posted right at the end of your GDT from last nights game and it was just too good to live such a short life, so I hope you don't mind me reviving it for this GDT:

Good luck tonight

Cheers from the West

The game they clinched the Cup Vrana had like a 5% shooting % going into that game and looked a little snake bit, then he scored on a breakaway and Oshie told him on the bench “Now you’re hot, it’s selfish if you don’t shoot” and that melted my heart too

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Hate west coast games, that alarm goes off too early. Hopefully I wake up tomorrow morning as pleased as I woke up this morning

Reactions: Jumbo74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad