Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Hawks - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Kuzy and Vrana both had low ice times again. Wonder why 2 of our most skilled and fastest players are in the dog house

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Stephenson getting waived might not be a bad thing. He definitely hasn't been as effective under Reirden. If he does get waived I can see the Isles picking him up.

They already have their own version of him named Tom Kuhnackl.

Stephenson would clear just like all the other scrubs that have cleared so far this season.

Transactions - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

Last edited:

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
Cn2SLJJ.gif

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Easily me. But at least I don't require a painful laser removal to get rid of.
Its proving to be more painful to get rid of you.
And for record there has been 12 hours of work on the tattoo so far. Maybe another 8 to go.
Do you know anyone else that has a 20 hour tattoo of Chandler Stephenson? I bet not.

Reactions: Heath and tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Its proving to be more painful to get rid of you.
And for record there has been 12 hours of work on the tattoo so far. Maybe another 8 to go.
Do you know anyone else that has a 20 hour tattoo of Chandler Stephenson? I bet not.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Touche. Touche.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
You must be 10 years old or you just have zero sense of humor.

Unfortunately I am much older than that so I must have a "zero" sense of humour (yes we spell it like that in this part of the world).

I have been a Stephenson supporter - still am to a degree - but I think the clock is ticking on him. He doesn't quite bring enough to the table for him to
keep a regular spot on the roster.

As for you, I actually agree with quite a lot of what you say during games. You obviously have a decent knowledge of the game and I respect that.
But man, you are a grumpy, ornery fellow and it's so easy for people around here to prod you and get a reaction. It's not necessary to try and win every battle in a GDT.
Sometimes saying nothing is worth a lot more than raised blood pressure

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Siegenthaler and Stephenson are what they are. Stephenson is a 4th line player. Siegenthaler a 6 or 7 defenseman. At this time they are the best options we have right now.
So these guys aren’t hurting the Caps, they are what they are and we’re missing some imperceptible value if we want to upgrade and should accept their flaws, and it’s actually Kuznetsov and Eller who are holding this team back because points are basic.

Reactions: 895
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad