Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Hall-less Debbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Panik. I’m only slightly less surprised than if Hags had potted one. If panik gets another one soon, hurry up and unload him. Retain some salary if necessary. Several players I would much rather see in the lineup - Boyd, Malenstyn, whoever. (I realize Boyd is a center, but still)

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I think we can agree Samsonov needs to work on his rebounds but man are his reflexes insane.
One of the biggest growth areas I think Samsonov needs to work on is reading the forecheck when playing the puck. He often doesn't seem to realize how quick and aggressive the forecheck is at the NHL level, and leaves the puck in a position where his own D can be challenged by the forechecker.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
At least he had the balls to accept the challenge. The "fight" itself was just him getting thrown to the ice but it takes guts to step up. There are plenty of players who won't.

Doesn't help anybody. He better finally step up his defense...been waiting for that ever since he entered the league and it still hasn't happened.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Doesn't help anybody. He better finally step up his defense...been waiting for that ever since he entered the league and it still hasn't happened.

Yes - everybody in here is all too familiar with you and your disappointment with Jensen. We get to hear about it......every.........single...........game
The good news is nobody cares! And the team won 6-3 so it doesn't matter

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Yes - everybody in here is all too familiar with you and your disappointment with Jensen. We get to hear about it......every.........single...........game
The good news is nobody cares! And the team won 6-3 so it doesn't matter

The Caps better care when they have a defenseman making 2,5 millions playing AHL hockey (at best).

JayBeagleFanAccount

May 30, 2018
Washington, DC
caps vs njd 12-20.PNG
I have officially given up thinking that Kuznetsov will ever return to his old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->