Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) - 2021 Off-Season Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
E7RGzALWUAUKgCr

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
right but they have to add a second rounder for kempny at 1x2.5? bit of an overpayment no?
Not sure, it’s probably about right. No one is gonna add $2.5 mil to the roster for a guy who has had two major injuries in two years without a decent pick coming with. 2nd is fair.

SDBondra

Jul 24, 2005
I guess I posted just in time. I’ll miss Dillon - he was one of my favorites. Our grit level drops substantially when he steps out the door but 2 2nd round picks is nothing to scoff at. We had to dump and we got a nice return. Well done, GMBM.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Not sure, it’s probably about right. No one is gonna add $2.5 mil to the roster for a guy who has had two major injuries in two years without a decent pick coming with. 2nd is fair.

fair enough, im never sure how gm's rate these contracts so if thats what it takes, would just be a bummer

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
fair enough, im never sure how gm's rate these contracts so if thats what it takes, would just be a bummer

Yeah if we are sure Kempny is still hurt, maybe it would be better to keep and LTIR.

A 2nd in next year's draft should be a good one, with all the overages coming out that year from the pandemic year. It's going to be a very deep draft year.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
I'll join the group wishing it was Schultz.

Dillon was all right. Him and Carlson really didn't work together. Didn't need to pay to clear cap room, good enough for me.

Reactions: twabby and Hivemind

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad