Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) - 2019-20 Season Pt. 6: 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No. Paying him 2.5 and him handling it means they can sign another decent player for the cost of the one player. If they bag on the Jensen plan and buy a real player, they will have to trade somebody good in addition to Jensen.

I’m aware what it means....it means they probably misspent, and no it doesn’t mean they’re forced to shuttle off some great player. That’s a false alarm IMO.

Its a nice fantasy you continue to be hopeful will come true. That he can hold down the 2RD capably when the games get turned up a few notches. I’m pretty sure GMBM realizes he isn’t the answer longterm at 2RD when the season is on the line.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
I really believed this team was (will?) going to win the cup. Such a shame.

Bottom 6 finally clicking the past 5-6 games, with Panik looking great on the 4th line. Jensen putting it together. Dillon looking like a perfect fit for a playoff series against Pitt or Boston. Wilson taking another step.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Mikko Lehtonen wants to head to the NHL. Mutual termination of his contract with Jokerit.

26-years-old, had 49 points in 60 games this year in the KHL, as a defender - goals and points leader amongst defenseman, btw.

Really nice shot and he can skate.

I know we have a logjam at LD (primarily LHD prospects), but, you can never have too much depth.

Wonder if they'll offer him a contract.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Mikko Lehtonen wants to head to the NHL. Mutual termination of his contract with Jokerit.

26-years-old, had 49 points in 60 games this year in the KHL, as a defender - goals and points leader amongst defenseman, btw.

Really nice shot and he can skate.

I know we have a logjam at LD (primarily LHD prospects), but, you can never have too much depth.

Wonder if they'll offer him a contract.

*opens up the Google machine*
*searches, "Mikko Lehtonen hockey"*
*Google result >> National team: Finland*
*closes laptop*

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Wonder if they'd give Djoos a tribute when he comes back to Cap One.
Probably not here long enough, but he's got the tribute that matters
969620222.jpg.jpg

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I hope CMM is training he should be Eligible to join the team as soon as the season restart with Junior seasons all being over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad