Speculation: Caps General Discussion (Coaching/FAs/Cap/Lines etc) -- 2018-19 We Are The Champions Edition - Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Washington Capitals 2018 playoffs short recap :)
shaolin.gif

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
So uh...anyword on when the DVD is coming out? I need to rip that sob to my plex server. I can't find the Game 6 Pitt game anywhere and it's killing me.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
So uh...anyword on when the DVD is coming out? I need to rip that sob to my plex server. I can't find the Game 6 Pitt game anywhere and it's killing me.
Says 7/31 on my Amazon order

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I will be very annoyed if they don't. I want to get all the games but can't find them anywhere. :(
NHL Network is showing all the games vs Columbus tomorrow, they show a lot of games, they’ve been doing series in a day a couple of times a week

Reactions: calicapsfan

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011

I guess here's my issue with this. I can't put it on my server to easily watch anywhere and be organized. If I could buy them in 1080p and then download them I'd be all over it.

I did, however, buy Game 6 because it's still the most elation I've ever felt in a Capitals game. Still miffed it's only 720p and they charge an extra dollar for it.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I guess here's my issue with this. I can't put it on my server to easily watch anywhere and be organized. If I could buy them in 1080p and then download them I'd be all over it.

I did, however, buy Game 6 because it's still the most elation I've ever felt in a Capitals game. Still miffed it's only 720p and they charge an extra dollar for it.
They’re all on Gamecenter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad