GDT: Caps @ Flyers - 11/01/13 7 PM

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012

Yep clearly Ovechkin is this teams problem defensively, not the fact that teams constantly out number the Capitals below the net because Backstrom won't help.

Ovi chooses to go down low for some odd reason to prove to his haters that he can play defense, but in reality is just screening the goalie and gliding around with his stick in the air.

This forces Backstrom to have to cover the defenseman on the point, where Ovechkin should've been and Ovi never picks up anybody in front, which leads to the goal.

Liberati0n*

I just don't get Fehr on the top line. He's not overly fast and if you're putting him there to be a big body on the top line why not put Wilson in there to give him his first taste of big minutes in the bigs?

Hasn't even shown his offense is gonna drive that line.

I think Backstrom and Fehr have chemistry.

I would even try out:

90/10-84-8
10/90-19-16
25-21-42
20-46-43 (whatever on the handedness)

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Ovi chooses to go down low for some odd reason to prove to his haters that he can play defense, but in reality is just screening the goalie and gliding around with his stick in the air.

This forces Backstrom to have to cover the defenseman on the point, where Ovechkin should've been and Ovi never picks up anybody in front, which leads to the goal.

LOL the commentator points out he saw it the whole time and Ovechkin made sure he was able to.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Dear God. I'm glad they called that with Ward but Jesus they're calling everything.

Wsj1994

Jan 8, 2013
Another terrible call, at least it was against the flyers.

3 non-penalties so far

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Tom should have just taken that shot. I love that aggression to get the turnover but he should have taken the bad angle shot.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Oleksy took a pop to the jaw, I thought. That rode really high.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Team is playing like they've lost all confidence in Oates..

I think they look angrier. The effort looks better, the finish is stronger, but the usual idiots are bumbling the offensive chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->