OT: Caps Fan in Nashville

CAPS LOCK

Aug 10, 2005
Hello all I'm a 30 plus year Caps fan that recently moved to the Nashville area and I'm interested in meeting any Caps fans that might live in the Nashville area to get together to watch Caps games etc.

Thanks

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
I'm in SE Ky only a few hours away shouldn't be hard to find a few fans there though I went to a caps preds game a few years ago and there were quite a few fairly knowledgable caps fans. Also in general all of the Preds fans were very friendly and knowledgeable aside from the group behind me that go scared while looking at a program and stating "55 is 6'6 hope our guys watch out for him he's probably a monster" lol I couldn't hold in my laughter

CAPS LOCK

Aug 10, 2005
Thanks for the replies. When I told one of the members of the Caps road crew I was moving to Nashville he told me that there are a lot of Caps fans living in Nashville. Maybe ill message him for some help.

CAPS LOCK

Aug 10, 2005
I'm about 80 minutes south of Nashville.

Im in the process of coordinating a meeting with the Caps Road crew for the Caps/Preds game in March. PM me if your interested in sitting with the Caps fans for that game or if youd like to get together for any other Preds home game this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad