Post-Game Talk: Caps/Devs Easter Adidtion GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
That Kuzy goal is why I don’t mind good players passing up shots on odd man breaks.

Yeah, sometimes the pass doesn’t connect. But when it does it often leads to wide open nets. I trust good players to calculate the trade off of just shooting with lower odds of scoring vs. the odds of connecting with the pass and having a much higher shooting percentage if the pass connects.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Keep on being you man...
For someone that doesn't want to engage you just can't keep your mouth shut.
Don't tell you don't want to engage after you have already started shit. And obviously now you wish to continue.
If you really didn't want to engage me it would have been very easy to do. Don't respond.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Just answer the question. To me it seems you are blaming the last goal on Sammy. Maybe it was his fault but I'm not convinced he saw that puck until it was too late.
BTW there is a very good reason that I haven't been on this board much recently. Alot of people here are very rude and unfriendly.
I guess you are one of those people.

hahaha come on - don’t be a hypocrite.

I can be rude and unfriendly but I’m not going to whine about it when others do it as well

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Jun 15, 2007
If you think Kuzy doesn't care wait til you see RNH not care with half the talent.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Well they just lit us up for 8 goals so they can't be that bad.
I prefer the Islanders style because they play the game with structure.
I never said they weren’t good, I just said I hate watching them play hockey. And I don’t know if @twabby was being sarcastic or serious but I don’t find “structure” as a concept to be boring, I just find the brand of hockey the Islanders play to be dull and unappealing.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
For someone that doesn't want to engage you just can't keep your mouth shut.
Don't tell you don't want to engage after you have already started shit. And obviously now you wish to continue.
If you really didn't want to engage me it would have been very easy to do. Don't respond.

lol.....golden....

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I feel like I am being a negative nanny but our shooting percentage cannot stay at this level. We are over 2 percentage points higher than the next best team which is astronomical. When we won the cup we were close to top in the league around 9%. After this came we may be up to 11.5%.

Reactions: kicksavedave

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Someone who doesn't know of RNH's ability (me) Just wondering what people would think because I thought he might be available and that it might be nice to get something of value for Kuz before it's too late.

Not worth it. Kuzy’s floor is RNH’s peak.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
If there are players that should be benched for lazy, uninspired play that don't bring much when they aren't contributing on the points sheet, it's not Vrana. It's Carlson and Dillon.

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad