Post-Game Talk: Caps/Devs Easter Adidtion GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Structure is boring
Maybe to you. But I enjoy seeing guys make the right play rather than playing pond hockey.
If you want to watch games with no structure you should some replays of games from the 80's. It was god awful hockey.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Not with those line mates.

scrstching Vrana multiple games and putting kuzy on 4th line doesn’t make us a better team. Never has.

I guess you should be making the lineup decisions then....please apply online. It should be clear Lavi is pushing buttons.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Wow

lol, Severson needs a minute. I thought he was just done for the period, that was amazing

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
don’t worry about it....get back to ranting on 80s hockey lol...
Just answer the question. To me it seems you are blaming the last goal on Sammy. Maybe it was his fault but I'm not convinced he saw that puck until it was too late.
BTW there is a very good reason that I haven't been on this board much recently. Alot of people here are very rude and unfriendly.
I guess you are one of those people.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just answer the question. To me it seems you are blaming the last goal on Sammy. Maybe it was his fault but I'm not convinced he saw that puck until it was too late.
BTW there is a very good reason that I haven't been on this board much recently. Alot of people here are very rude and unfriendly.
I guess you are one of those people.

lol...classic Maaco and why I don’t wish to engage.

I thought it was semi soft....not the best positioning. You can disagree. I also thought it was a pretty good shot, but not unstoppable.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Sheary and Sprongwe’ll see how they do in playoffs. Historically they’ve been kinda bad In playoffs - so hopefully they keep it up then

Sprong has played 0 playoffs games and Sheary has 0,34 ppg against his 0,43 reg season.

i think playoffs stats gets overwatched a bit too. Its matchup and momentum hockey, a guy who had 0 points past year might explode next season just if the surroundings work out as a perfect storm, or vice versa too.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
lol...classic Maaco and why I don’t wish to engage.

I thought it was semi soft....not the best positioning. You can disagree. I also thought it was a pretty good shot, but not unstoppable.
Then why did you engage with a rude comment? You know I'm going to retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->