Post-Game Talk: Caps Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I dont think so. I think they got the message and came back extra focused. This is actually second time this season jake has responded very quickly after a benching
Hope you’re right. I’m sure Lavi detests the coasting spells. But it’s a bit ingrained in some of these guys

Reactions: troyerlaw

JMUcapsfan07

Jan 29, 2010
NoVA
Accountability and motivation....Two aspects that are incredibly important in coaching and leadership to me. Lavi impressed the hell out of me. No country club bullshit, dogging it, and/or lazy changes. He knows how to push the right buttons.

Considering his resume, Lavi is a proven commodity as far as I'm concerned. Any disappointment with the performance or how far this team goes over the next few seasons are to be blamed on the players and/or roster construction IMHO.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Ashooh has been around for years at this point, but I don't recall him ever talking about the Caps before this season. No clue why NBCSW put him in this role.

Sports channels are getting killed in the COVID era. Comcast is trying to stretch its buck. That guy knows zip about hockey. MASN has tossed real quality out the door from the Nats pre and post game. She is available
Alex-Chappell-at-Nationals-Park-for-MASN-600x400.jpg

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Both sides of the extremely boring Kuznetsov debate gained ammunition tonight so this place is going to be insufferable for another few days

I thought he played decent until right before he was benched....we still haven’t seen a complete game from him yet, but he’s making some impact offensively at times now which should be encouraging.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Both sides of the extremely boring Kuznetsov debate gained ammunition tonight so this place is going to be insufferable for another few days

Maybe so. Kuzy put up 2 points. Good. He didnt play much again and you have to ask what is Laviolette's problem with him? My guess is attention to defensive detail. You would have to guess he is being coached to do certain things that he is not doing as instructed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad