Confirmed with Link: Caps claim Urbom

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
His skating....in comparison to Erskine...makes him a 2nd pairing option on this defense.

Erskine looks amazingly slow this season so far. I don't know if teams are targeting his side for dump ins more or not but routinely watching guys make up ground on him in leaps and bounds on those plays is driving me crazy.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Erskine looks amazingly slow this season so far. I don't know if teams are targeting his side for dump ins more or not but routinely watching guys make up ground on him in leaps and bounds on those plays is driving me crazy.
Its like hes stuck in 1st gear or something when he skates...its really awkward looking this year compared to other years. He's moving, legs zig zagging and moving all over, but he's not actually going anywhere. Its a mess.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Its true, you can literally see when he is skating well or not.

Its like one skate blade is warped and it makes his legs spread apart

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
I wonder if it has something to do with that injury he supposedly had last post season. Which begs the question of why no one in the organization saw this coming.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
I wonder if it has something to do with that injury he supposedly had last post season. Which begs the question of why no one in the organization saw this coming.

Tom-Poti-2.jpg

Come on, you can't be surprised.

Burakovsky95*

I liked what he brought. Obviously would be a quality #5 on a team with an actual competent top 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad