Seidenberg -McQuaid
Krug - Miller

Rask
Svedberg

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Hey look, Kuznetsov is on the fourth line. Gosh. I wonder if anyone will have a problem with this.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
B's fan here:

Tuukka's starting and our line up will be the same as it has been.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Looking forward to more improvement tonight, impressed with the early progress. Let's see if we can play for 40 minutes this time instead of 20. ;)

Hoping for a good game, seems like it will be.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
@VogsCaps: Orlov just hopped over the boards and joined his teammates, just as they're stretching near the end of the am skate. #Caps

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
Would much rather have Brown in than O'brien. O'brien worked hard in camp and preseason but he just got really lucky and he's still barely a bottom 6 AHLer at this point IMO.

It's pretty obvious he doesn't have some untapped offensive potential like a guy like Brown no matter how great his story is.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
so...you think signing him a sentimental mistake

That's not what he said. He said at this point he's a bottom 6 AHLer and Brown is a better option. I agree. Going from the Q to the NHL is a big jump, let him get some time in Hershey.

We seem to play the Bs tough. Will be happy if we get a point.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I tend to agree on O'Brien. I have zero issues with the contract, but I think he's more of organizational depth than the next Matt Hendricks. He can be a sparkplug, but I don't see someone who should be an every day player in the NHL right now.

Last edited:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
O'Brien will be in Hershey once Wilson returns so I have no problem with him getting some games. He and Brown are interchangeable. Glad Latta is in though, he has some genuine upside as an NHL'er.

The real issue will be when Beagle comes back. That has to move Kuz up to line two and Marjo/Beagle to the press box.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
That's not what he said. He said at this point he's a bottom 6 AHLer and Brown is a better option. I agree. Going from the Q to the NHL is a big jump, let him get some time in Hershey.

We seem to play the Bs tough. Will be happy if we get a point.

actually, what he said was that he was BARELY a bottom 6 AHL'r. I'd say that makes him a pretty marginal AHL'r even and begs the question whether signing him was a mistake.

Sep 19, 2008
Game doesn't start until 7.

Football time until then.

Also I had a blast at Verizon for the opener and I might go again for the sharks game. I arrived an hour before the game and it felt like there was still so much I needed to do. Didn't have time to buy anything.

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
I don't think it was a mistake signing O'brien. Every fan wanted it and he could become a good 4th liner or 13th forward in the next 3 years. It's not the preseason anymore and Latta and Brown are a lot more useful at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad