Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Broons - Apr 18 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I'm okay with losing some games. Not okay with the continuing narrative in all of them: the Caps don't have a reliable goalie. No positive dynamics whatsoever. 2 good games, 2 absolutely awful games. No in between.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Well if Boston wins it keeps the NYR from getting in and Boston has games at hand. Should we meet in the the first round against the Bruins, it should be a scrappy series.

Boston looks good, I think they may pass the Islanders

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Well if Boston wins it keeps the NYR from getting in and Boston has games at hand. Should we meet in the the first round against the Bruins, it should be a scrappy series.
For the sake of having Wilson available for the rest of the playoffs I'm not sure I want that. Boston has the unique talent of getting Wilson in trouble on plays that wouldn't even get a second look for other players.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Ville Nieminen in Finnish TV (with Ossi Vaananen) agree that its not a 5 major, because Tinordi turns back and plays it stupid.

on the other hand he has been calling Mantha ”disgusting”, used Norris-Carlson as a mocking name, and thought Wilson was dirty for that collision with Kuraly.

So propably well deserved major..

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Funny how every team can score ENG like taking candy from a baby... but we can't.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Well this team continues to be mediocre against the better teams in the division. Playing slightly under .500 hockey. I’ll blame this one on being tired.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Have a 6th defenseman playing and tighten up positioning and defense and we win this game. It's all doable.

Reactions: Calicaps

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Why on earth do we keep pulling the goalie in 2-goal deficit games? We are almost 100% giving up the quick GA.

Rask outplayed Vanny. Carlson and Kuz had rough games. Eller shoulda had two goals.

Reactions: Pomee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad