Holtby

VS

Bickell - Toews - Kane
Sharp - Kruger - Smith
Saad - Shaw - Hayes
Bollig - Pirri - Nordstrom

Bluelinerz

Khabibulin

Airing on CSN-Chicago so streams from the usual places should be available.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Chicago bringing out the big guns. Looking forward to watching Fehr, Carrick, and the Chimmer-Erat-Ward line. Curious to see how Erat looks at center.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Caj Byers and Carrick are still milling around.

I want Wilson to stay, and thought he has the job wrapped up. He is no toothpick and can handle himself. But I wonder where he fits. Fehr is doing really well. And Brouwer of course, has done no wrong; Oates is very resistant to take a shift off the PP of his, nor try anyone else in his place. No matter the SCHWAG metrics or results. Oates is one super mug. Ward is Ward the playoff superhero. Ovi is the RW King. Who is the odd RW out / moving to a new position?

Fehr the Center perhaps.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Fehr did play in the slot on the PP, he's not as good as Brouwer, he's not a top 6 player.

Unfortunately Oates is resistant to change. The Caps have a lot of left handed shots, and should've tried a 2nd PP of:

Erat
Ovechkin-Laich-Grabovski
Carlson

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

Oct 18, 2010
Maryland
I've got the full direct tv package with all of the sports channels and the nhl center ice package and the game is still blacked out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Wilson lost his man there on that goal.
Confusion all along with Beagle chasing like he did and Volpatti whiffing. Wilson was covering for Beagle to begin with so he couldn't really switch to take the point man.

Not enough pace to this point but that's not surprising.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->