Pre-Game Talk: Caps at Canes game 3

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu

giphy.gif

Also, similarly, I have to sell my ticket to the game on Monday --I'd prefer not to sell it on stub hub as the fees are ridiculous for both seller and buyer. also would love to sell to a jerk. Let me know if you're interested.

CANES MONDAY TICKET.PNG

ETA: Does anyone know why we have a two day gap between games three and four? it's been so long since i've cared enough about playoff hockey to scrutinize the schedule like this lol. i'm guessing it' ssome conflict with PNC? none of the other teams regularly playing on the same day as us have this gap.

Last edited:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
[QUOTE="bigredmachine, post: 159567315, member: 314013”]

ETA: Does anyone know why we have a two day gap between games three and four? it's been so long since i've cared enough about playoff hockey to scrutinize the schedule like this lol. i'm guessing it' ssome conflict with PNC? none of the other teams regularly playing on the same day as us have this gap.[/QUOTE]

Might have to do with TV scheduling too?

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Random... anyone know how mobile VIP parking passes work? I just flash it to the parking lot attendants?

They scan barcodes on all parking passes now. Just have it up on your phone and they will scan it going in. Trinity road (across from backyard bistro) is the best entrance for VIP if you are sitting on the south end.

You will likely have to direct yourself because they will assume you are General. Just have your window down and say your VIP pass is on mobile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->