Post-Game Talk: Caps 3, Pens 1 - NOW Geno is Playoff Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
1. Please keep HGH together. In a lot of ways, the Pens are going to live or die in the playoffs with HGH.

2. Give Grubhub props. He was the difference tonight. And, Murray still is struggling. The softie, the rebound control, tracking the puck. It's just not good.

3. For as well as Sid is playing INDIVIDUALLY, Jake-Sid-Rust isn't a good line. Rust is oil and water with Sid. And, is it okay to say Jake's play leaves A LOT to be desired.

4. Dumo-Letang is an adventure. Maatta-Schultz leaves a lot to be desired. Calling Hunwick-Oleksiak a dumpster fire is libeling a dumpster fire.

5. Hurt, struggling, whatever the reason . . . Phil is BRUTAL. Pray he flips the switch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flyers finish at Isles then home to Canes and Rangers.

Blue Jackets are home to Wings, then end at Preds.

Gonna say it now: Winner of the Pens-Jackets game gets the 2/3 matchup with the Flyers. Loser gets the Caps.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
VastBelovedAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Shady Machine

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
I am curious what was said between Kuznetsov and Malkin. It's been awhile since I've seen Malkin so vocally animated.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Loved what I saw fron that game. Only confirms that the Pens are still in their heads.

Angry Malkin for the playoffs will be a beautiful sight. ...

I'm thinking he gets a game for throwing the stick into the caps bench...but I found that hilarious..Geno is a GREAT leader.

Reactions: NJPensFan5

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
1. Please keep HGH together. In a lot of ways, the Pens are going to live or die in the playoffs with HGH.

2. Give Grubhub props. He was the difference tonight. And, Murray still is struggling. The softie, the rebound control, tracking the puck. It's just not good.

3. For as well as Sid is playing INDIVIDUALLY, Jake-Sid-Rust isn't a good line. Rust is oil and water with Sid. And, is it okay to say Jake's play leaves A LOT to be desired.

4. Dumo-Letang is an adventure. Maatta-Schultz leaves a lot to be desired. Calling Hunwick-Oleksiak a dumpster fire is libeling a dumpster fire.

5. Hurt, struggling, whatever the reason . . . Phil is BRUTAL. Pray he flips the switch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flyers finish at Isles then home to Canes and Rangers.

Blue Jackets are home to Wings, then end at Preds.

Gonna say it now: Winner of the Pens-Jackets game gets the 2/3 matchup with the Flyers. Loser gets the Caps.

I wanna lose vs CBJ then. Give me the caps round one. I know it's tradition to beat them in round two...but let's change things up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Rough game but it doesn't matter. Didn't lose anyone to injury, that's the biggest takeaway. Hopefully this wakes the beast inside of Geno too. Gonna need Geno playing that galloping, predatory style of offense/defense he's capable of.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I actually thought they played well all things considered. Kessel bummin around, Brassard out, back-to-back and you know Washington was busting their balls to prove themselves to daddy like usual.

Reactions: Treent1

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
Not that it's breaking news or anything, but the Pens are going as far as the power play can take them. Too many 0-fers like tonight, and it won't be a long run.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Well, hopefully leads to line changes but they need more than just HGH and Phil on the 3rd.
PK was ok tonight, atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad