Post-Game Talk: Caps 3 Jets 2 We suck in OT edition

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
84-85 Jets say hi...
Hello 84-85 :)

I know they have a lot of 30 goal scorers on that team. :)

This team will be better once they get their 107 points regular season and lose in the Stanley cup finals to OVIE :)

edit: Win the Stanley cup finals beating OVIE's team :D
We reach the cup final so we better win already !

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Maurice will ultimately be the fail of the jets in the playoffs

he's the losingest coach for a reason and it's not just cause he's had s long career

im maybe too paranoid here but sometimes it just feel like guy is paid for losing

Reactions: Ippenator

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Sounds like a Public Outhouse...

outhouse-explosion-o.gif

:popcorn:

Dam...

Farting and smoking don't mix?

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Where's the stats man when you need him?
I want to know who is on the ice for 80% of the losses in OT ... seriously 8 out of 10 games in OT you lose when the same players are on the ice ... DUH you figure any coach with a half ass brain could figure out not to use those players unless of course you want to lose.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
and after todays game hutch will 100% get the preds game as we played helle today to get the easier game and win. pretty sure we will need more than 3 goals to win tomorrow lets hope laine has at least 2 in him since no one else wants to score :D

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Who gives a flying ****?

You do, obviously. Or are you like those radio show guests who call in, rant for five minutes and then say "that's not what I wanted to talk about"

It's a game, it's entertainment.

You asked a question, I took the time to answer it, so what's all the screaming for? Yeesh.

And for some of us, part of the "entertainment" is in watching the haughty get undone by their own hubris. Watching Grammatica blow that ACL dancing around after a 40 yard field goal it 5 minutes into a 0-0 tied game. Watching the once might anti-stealing donkey sulk off into the background after making a horrible call. And, in this coming case, the inevitable Ovi-tears after an inevitable second-round exit.

They're not playing in DDR or North Korea, yeah?

Hard to tell when I've got the People's Authority on How We May Have Fun with Entertainment giving folks the third degree for Unauthorized Amusement.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Where's the stats man when you need him?
I want to know who is on the ice for 80% of the losses in OT ... seriously 8 out of 10 games in OT you lose when the same players are on the ice ... DUH you figure any coach with a half ass brain could figure out not to use those players unless of course you want to lose.

We haven't lost 8 out of 10 games in OT.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
And for some of us, part of the "entertainment" is in watching the haughty get undone by their own hubris. Watching Grammatica blow that ACL dancing around after a 40 yard field goal it 5 minutes into a 0-0 tied game. Watching the once might anti-stealing donkey sulk off into the background after making a horrible call. And, in this coming case, the inevitable Ovi-tears after an inevitable second-round exit.
For a fan of a team that's never even won a playoff game you're awfully cocky. Let the boys celly my boi.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
For a fan of a team that's never even won a playoff game you're awfully cocky. Let the boys celly my boi.

"Lighten up, it's a game, it's entertainment", he said, followed by yet another stern condition under which his authority dictates how you may or may not deriver entertainment from the game.

And the best part of it is that nice circular reasoning: "Show some class, don't criticize people who show no class", he said, in the middle of criticizing people for a perceived lack of class. Right up there with "lol who gives a flying f***" leading off your third consecutive post on a topic you yourself initiated.

Anyways. It's been fun, I'm sure I'll see you next GDT. You have a day now :)

Reactions: Huffer

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
The Little haters are going to have to play the 'my eye test trumps your facts' card now

I just found it interesting some said the stast line was good and the vets cost us the game....

On to more interesting topics.

I am super interested if this means we get 4C Roslovic and Dano back in.

I like the idea of Dano in Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->