Recalled/Assigned: Capobianco Recalled from Tucson (1/31/19)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Not terribly surprising. Will they do the call up and then sit the first game thing and just play Conn/Bush/Oesterle though?
We seem to do that a lot. Maybe there's enough practice time with the bye though.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Not terribly surprising. Will they do the call up and then sit the first game thing and just play Conn/Bush/Oesterle though?
We seem to do that a lot. Maybe there's enough practice time with the bye though.
I feel like if they were going to do that they would have just called up Mayo or Mermis and not Capo.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
14 games in the next 28 days with two road backs to backs. Beginning with a three game road trip with a banged up OEL.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
With Pittsburgh clearing some cap space and needing a D upgrade, now's the time to move Goligoski! :)

If I can convince Goligoski to waive his NMC to "escape" a damned cushy situation, I can convince a group of investors with money to buy a majority stake in our sad franchise.

I can't actually do either, I'm just drunk and spewing bullshit on the internet after midnight.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
If I can convince Goligoski to waive his NMC to "escape" a damned cushy situation, I can convince a group of investors with money to buy a majority stake in our sad franchise.

I can't actually do either, I'm just drunk and spewing bull**** on the internet after midnight.
And it’s only 11:22pm. Haha

Reactions: SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad