Recalled/Assigned: Capobianco Called Up (again 1/31/18)

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
75 isn't really a "not returning him" number

That's the number he wore in this year's camp, and based on his profile photo he'd prefer 15...not that much of stretch to alter the 1 to a 7. If he outlasts Richardson someday he'll get the number he wants, like Perlini had to wait for Hanzal to leave to get 11. And he wears 23 in Tucson, so he's not getting *that* up here.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Can't have him handily outplaying KConn and Schenn now can we?

Probably a cap floor thing - they keep Capobianco and send down KConn, they'll probably drop under.

EDIT: Chayka says it's to give Capo ice time and that they'll be calling someone back up before Thursday's game.

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Great. He'll be unstable at best for the rest of the season if he's been out with a concussion. Neither one of the trades are looking good right now. We got back either often injured or underperforming assets.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I'm starting to suspect Hjalmarsson is just making up injuries because he's too embarrassed to play for us anymore.
Get Hammer 20 games and then move him at TDL.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He's baaaacckk. Hope he plays. Looked great in the ASG 3 on 3 with no one playing defense.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm starting to suspect Hjalmarsson is just making up injuries because he's too embarrassed to play for us anymore.

Come on rt, you know better than to post something like this. Don't you?:dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad