GDT: Capitals vs Flames 10:00 EST Zzzzz

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
no side scrolling .gif, it obviously lost us the game.

XqoGalx.gif

capitals_lego-550x733.jpeg

vs

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
That top video is wild... that woman is no one to be messed with. Wow... just looking at that makes my back hurt.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
I love how she is able to keep the table cloth on. :handclap:

LOL... you made me watch it again, and closer, too. Her biggest kudo might be that she doesn't lose her purse, and in fact, is able to adjust it to the correct position after calling for a quick 'all hail me'!

I hope that's how the Caps react tonight.

Great post, BOS!!!!

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Okay... I gotta call shenanigans. Look at the woman she's standing next to. That's either fake, or that other woman is the fastest quick-change artist I've ever seen.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Okay... I gotta call shenanigans. Look at the woman she's standing next to. That's either fake, or that other woman is the fastest quick-change artist I've ever seen.

What are you talking about?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Look at the woman against the wall... notice the color of her shirt? It changes.

It goes from pink to light beige... unless it's my eyes.

It's your eyes or your screen. She's holding something like a bag. She still has the "pink" top on.

There are links on the net about this gif. It's not fake, though the woman in it may have been born male from what I understand.

Don't jinx the game by blaspheming The Gif!!

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
It's your eyes or your screen. She's holding something like a bag. She still has the "pink" top on.

There are links on the net about this gif. It's not fake, though the woman in it may have been born male from what I understand.

Don't jinx the game by blaspheming The Gif!!

Yes sir, I was incorrect.

Allow me to close the tag on my error:

</mistake>

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
It's your eyes. She is holding a beige bag which she raised up in front of herself at one point.

Yeah... I do have an excuse- Jan 17th, I had spinal fusion surgery. They put 5 titanium plates and 10 screws to hold them in between C3 thru C7 in the cervical area of my back (neck area). My eyes spot a bit in the mornings from the pain meds. Sorry about that.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Yeah... I do have an excuse- Jan 17th, I had spinal fusion surgery. They put 5 titanium plates and 10 screws to hold them in between C3 thru C7 in the cervical area of my back (neck area). My eyes spot a bit in the mornings from the pain meds. Sorry about that.

Yikes!! Get well soon, friend.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Yikes!! Get well soon, friend.

Unfortunately, they have 2 more in the C region to do just above, as well as rotator-cuff surgery (I was slammed into by drunken-drivers), so it'll be a while before I'm better. But thank you anyways, hon.

Let's Go Caps!

Normally, I hate playing in Calgary, but with no Iggy, and a new schema, I like our chances.

Vladiator16*

Unfortunately, they have 2 more in the C region to do just above, as well as rotator-cuff surgery (I was slammed into by drunken-drivers), so it'll be a while before I'm better. But thank you anyways, hon.

Let's Go Caps!

Normally, I hate playing in Calgary, but with no Iggy, and a new schema, I like our chances.
Damn...thats horrible, tuff luck, my friend... best wishes.

im at the cabin in WV with the family for a weekend... no tv and internet is very spotty... no game for me,,,
6-1 Caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad