Capitals Trade Block - Have a Look

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Washington is in the process of undertaking a rebuild and while we would still like to compete this year, we will not ignore a trade that could potentially help us in the future. With that said, the prices for a lot of these players will be fairly high so please come strong on the players that deserve it.

G Jimmy Howard - 85 overall and locked up for 4 years at $2.5 million, he's probably one of the better goaltenders in the sim at his price tag. While his numbers in terms of save percentage and goals against have not been as strong as last year, his win total is still among the best in the NHL. Even if you have made an offer before, do not be afraid to make another if you feel inspired about this player.

W Daniel Briere - Briere has had a resurgence in the NHL this season and his rerate is possibly going to be a strong one. He could help a contending team right away and salary coming back would not be an issue provided the right young pieces are coming back with it.

W Todd Bertuzzi - Another player having a fairly strong NHL season, his ratings should at least hold pat another season and his automatic contract should make him one of the best bargain deals in the league also.

C Andy MacDonald - Yet another strong offensive player with a solid amount of contributions to be made to a contender.

Please send offers to my league email if you're interested in any of these players. I make no promises that they will move, but under the right circumstances I would certainly consider it. My goal is to build one of the most impressive farm systems in the league.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Hey Josh will see if some gm's will make the same errors. :sarcasm:
BTW you should keep him.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Josh, just a reminder that there is a penalty of $5M involved if you trade McDonald prior to Allstar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad