Confirmed with Link: Capitals sign Justin Schultz to 2 year deal 4 Mil AAV

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
You asked about their contracts, not a player evaluation. Is it really so hard to be intellectually honest for you?

4m for Schultz and 5m for Dadonov. Choose your dream.

Ceci takes $1.25m and Schultz gets $4m

Both are 6D NHL players. One is better and younger, the other is paid crazy/idiotic money.

I am asking and talking about contracts, not players. I am intellectually honest. And you, are you a troll?

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Are you saying: one man can be smart and 30 who disagree with him can be idiots?

Of course, look at the USA at the moment: The dummies outnumber the scientists.

Alas, your survey is inherently flawed. I'll let you ruminate over the confounding causes in order for myself to avoid being perceived too pedantic with my pernicious wit. Also, I think I found what you're really seeking.

giphy.gif

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Of course, look at the USA at the moment: The dummies outnumber the scientists.

Alas, your survey is inherently flawed. I'll let you ruminate over the confounding causes in order for myself to avoid being perceived too pedantic with my pernicious wit. Also, I think I found what you're really seeking.

giphy.gif
Man, dummies will have good kids, some of them will become scientists.

I have never pretended of doing something logic like a scientific survey. You do not need logic to bring someone alergic to logic to contradictions in his/her flawed reasoning.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Take it like a man:

idiotGM.jpg
I’m sorry, when did I ever say who’s contract was better? Good Lord man.

I said Ceci sucks. He does. He’s not good and Schultz has easily outplayed him in his career. It’s not even close.

I notice you didn’t ask “who is the better player”. You framed your question to get the best results. Kudo’s on that, I guess?

maybe you should ask who’s the better ES player, Dowd or McDavid? Aren’t you the guy that tried to sell us on this?

Colour me surprised.

take that like a man as well, please.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
I’m sorry, when did I ever say who’s contract was better? Good Lord man.

I said Ceci sucks. He does. He’s not good and Schultz has easily outplayed him in his career. It’s not even close.

I notice you didn’t ask “who is the better player”. You framed your question to get the best results. Kudo’s on that, I guess?

maybe you should ask who’s the better ES player, Dowd or McDavid? Aren’t you the guy that tried to sell us on this?

Colour me surprised.

take that like a man as well, please.
My famous take about Dowd and McDavid was that Dowd is the 4th line McDavid. In other words I was saying Dowd in the best 4C in the League. But my words become legend and were transformed with the time.

So, do you agree that Schultz is on a terrible/idiotic contract?

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
Well, that happens all the time in history, but carry on.
I think his point is that when he's the "one man" on this board, that's held up as evidence of how wrong he is, but people who disagree with him are now taking the opposite position about his little poll on the main boards.

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017
why are you always crying troll when you get called on some nonsense?

like the boy who cried wolf...the constant in these repeating issues is you dude....sorry. Your words aren’t legend, but they do get laughs....
I could be wrong, but I think, again, he's trying to call out what he sees as a double-standard because people label his sarcastic posts as trolling when it's most of the board vs. him.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
I could be wrong, but I think, again, he's trying to call out what he sees as a double-standard because people label his sarcastic posts as trolling when it's most of the board vs. him.
Most of the time shameful haters disagree not because they do not agree but because they are not brave enough to be honest intellectually and they hate someone who sarcasticaly show their intellectual travesty. Whorst crime that ever existed. You do not need to hate someone to dislike him like you do not need to like someone to love him. Very few people are brave enough to go and defend someone they do not even know against everyone else. You should be a great person in real life and priceless friend for people around you.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
My famous take about Dowd and McDavid was that Dowd is the 4th line McDavid. In other words I was saying Dowd in the best 4C in the League. But my words become legend and were transformed with the time.

So, do you agree that Schultz is on a terrible/idiotic contract?

I’ve said the whole time I don’t like the contract. But I’ve also watched this team for 45yrs and “conventional wisdom” has been proven wrong time and again. So I reserve judgement to see what actually .... you know .... happens once they play some games. I’d wager at least 20-40 will be easily enough. I’m more of the pragmatic type. Especially when the management group has proven to be extraordinary for this franchise.

but new team, new systems, new coaches, etc....it will take everyone time to adjust.

Reactions: Corby78

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I think his point is that when he's the "one man" on this board, that's held up as evidence of how wrong he is, but people who disagree with him are now taking the opposite position about his little poll on the main boards.

except no one has argued 4m is better than 1.25. Perhaps I skimmed over that part.

He made a poll about who has a worse contract, then quoted me directly when all I said was Ceci sucks. Which he does (and ironically tried to troll me — which he loves to accuse people of doing — with his “take it like a man” shit....which is incredibly juvenile under the circumstances). His poll about the bad contract had zero to do with what I said, and what he quoted.

I hate using these types of terms, but if ever their was a time to tell someone “you moved the goalposts!”....welp, this is it.

Anyway, it is what it is.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The last couple pages of this thread are fun, as I try to determine what two+ people on my ignore list are arguing about based on context clues.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Be brave, it's not the end of days to read something stupid.
I come here on my own free time for enjoyment. If a poster just makes me frustrated or argumentative without merit, then it decreases my desire to be here. So it’s easier just to ignore them.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
The last couple pages of this thread are fun, as I try to determine what two+ people on my ignore list are arguing about based on context clues.
You keep being you, @Hivemind.

I know you are a big believer in censorship. You must be a real hoot at social gatherings. Probably stay to hear about 20% of the conversations.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad