Prospect Info: Capitals Prospects and Minor League Affiliates (Hershey Bears, SC Stingrays) - 2014-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
That Gersich pick is going to turn out really nice for us IMO. Was stuck behind Eichel and Larkin last year and I think we got a steal in the 5th.
Wasn't much of a fan personally but maybe he can make a decent energy type down the line. He wasn't completely buried to the point where some of his lack of production was easily explainable.

Pinho had goals in both of Providence's weekend games vs. Ohio State and was named Hockey East Rookie of the Week. He had the OT winner on Saturday.

Burakovsky95*

I agree...has 5 goals in 6 games and is an amazing skater...another Cody Eakins maybe?

I think that's a good comp. Needs to put on a little more weight which will come. Could see him battling Stephenson in the future for a 3C role.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
USHL
Gersich w/ 1 goal in a loss

NCAA

DiPauli 1+3 in a win
Barber 1+1 in a win

WHL
Bowey w/ 1 goal in a win
Heinrich w/ 1 assist in a win
Lewington w/ 1 assist in a loss

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Chad Kolarik left Linköping so that should give Vrana some more time on the top line. Saw him live a few days ago and he looks good, really solid frame for a 5'11 guy.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
DiPauli has already matched his offensive totals from last year. It's early and mostly that 4-point game, but DiPauli developing an offensive game is good news for Notre Dame fans.

Burakovsky95*

Sanford has been lining up as the 3rd line LW. Pinho has played 2nd line RW, 3rd line RW and 2nd line center in Providence's 3 games.

Burakovsky95*

Little update on some guys with notable stats early on.

Barber has 2 goals and 4 points through 4 games with Miami.
Vanecek has done well in 2 games in the U20 Czech league (2.00, .947)
Copley is 2-0 with a shutout in Hershey (0.95, .957)
DiPauli has 5 points in 4 games with Notre Dame. Tied for team lead in scoring.
Sanford just had a 3 assist game for BC against R.I.T. Now has 3 points in 3 games.
Herbert has 2 points in 2 games for Hershey.
Pinho has 3 goals in 3 games for Providence.
Gersich has 9 points in 8 games in the USHL for Omaha, leading the team.
Bowey has 16 points in 10 games, leading their defensemen.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
What a revelation Copley has been. Terrific just about every time I've watched him, and off to a great start in Hershey this year.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
What a revelation Copley has been. Terrific just about every time I've watched him, and off to a great start in Hershey this year.
Wouldn't be surprised if Pasquale ends up not playing or traded. He has pretty much been MIA since we heard his injury and rehab wasn't where they wanted it to be. Copley has been great by all accounts but maybe they send him to South Carolina eventually to be the #1 guy and get in a ton of games.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Wouldn't be surprised if Pasquale ends up not playing or traded. He has pretty much been MIA since we heard his injury and rehab wasn't where they wanted it to be. Copley has been great by all accounts but maybe they send him to South Carolina eventually to be the #1 guy and get in a ton of games.

Unfortunately he's stuck behind a good number of people (Copley).

I'm curious... any undrafted goaltender prospects who've had high trade value? It seems any time a goalie prospect is traded in a big trade he's a high round pick and there've been a handful of late/undrafted goalie who turned into starters.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Unfortunately he's stuck behind a good number of people (Copley).

I'm curious... any undrafted goaltender prospects who've had high trade value? It seems any time a goalie prospect is traded in a big trade he's a high round pick and there've been a handful of late/undrafted goalie who turned into starters.

Goalie prospects rarely carry value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->